Get help in Christchurch
Are you struggling with recurring, painful memories and flashbacks to a traumatic event in your life and feel that, as a result, your emotional wellbeing continues to be challenging?
Let me treat your PTSD or phobia comfortably and quickly. The Rewind Technique is a tried-and-tested approach to treating PTSD and phobias.
For many years, severe anxiety-based conditions such as post-traumatic stress disorder or phobias were considered treatable only through long, painful exposure therapy, and some cases, not treatable at all.
Now, thankfully, we have access to a comfortable, effective treatment that can greatly reduce, and even remove, traumatic or phobic symptoms quickly.
Research results for the Rewind Technique
Although research into the Rewind Technique is still in its infancy, one study carried out by the Human Givens Institute in the UK showed the following results:
Study size: 30 people
- 40% of clients rated rewind as extremely successful.
- 53% rated it as successful.
- 7% rated it as acceptable.
No one rated the Rewind Technique poor or as a failure.
- Prior to rewind, on average clients rated their well being as 12 out of 50.
- Seven to 10 days after treatment, the average score was 30.3 out of 50.
- Three to six months later, the average score was 32.2 out of 50.
This represents an improvement of 167.4% on their original ratings.
A four-year study carried out within NOVA (part of the Barnardo’s charity) showed similarly impressive results:
Study size: 47 people, 57% of whom treated with Rewind alone.
- 26 would have met the criteria for PTSD.
- After treatment none of the forty-seven people treated met the criteria for PTSD.
- There was also a significant reduction of all sub symptoms associated with PTSD, five categories had zero reports after treatment.
(Human Given journal Volume 14, No 4- 2007)
Rewind does not need you to go over the traumatic incident(s) again
Many people with trauma or phobias have been treated using approaches which drag them back through the experience again; a highly unpleasant thing to have to do.
This does not happen with the Rewind, and I will not need to know the details of what happened to you to treat you.
So if you suffer from PTSD or phobias I think I can help. Please give me a call on 022 032 0600 and I can tell you anything else you need to know.